- This event has passed.
Herbal Facial Care Workshop
January 13 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Learn how to make your own botanical facial care products on this self care Sunday!
Registration: Must register in advance online at https://www.allhandsworkshops.com/events/2019/1/13/botanical-facial-care
In this workshop, we will:
– learn how to care for your skin naturally
– craft your own herbal cleansing grains
– make your own balancing toner
– mix your own restoring facial oil
The following supplies are included:
– sustainably sourced ingredients
– glass bottles & jars
You can bring:
– clothes you don’t mind getting oil on
You will go home with:
– a 4 oz glass jar of cleansing grains
– a 2 oz glass bottle of toner
– a 1 oz glass bottle of facial oil
About Liz Hodges
Elizabeth (Liz) Hodges, owner of Verdant California, is a skin care herbalist, an avid baker and a freelance writer. Back in 2013, Liz moved onto some rural property in south Santa Cruz county, started her own garden and took a leave of absence from grad school. In her pursuit of a more meaningful life, she raised chickens and goats and immersed herself in a DIY lifestyle, starting a homesteading blog and studying horticulture, then herbalism, which she holds a certificate in. Now based in downtown Santa Cruz, she loves walking to the farmers market and dreams of having chickens again someday. She’s inspired by her community and excited to share what she’s learned with others while continuing her lifelong pursuit of plant knowledge.