- This event has passed.
Soul Work Collage Workshop
January 20 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Start the new year by tapping into your soul and releasing your emotions through art! Create a unique collage piece that is a reflection of your life and lifts your spirit.
Registration: Must register in advance online at https://www.allhandsworkshops.com/events/2019/1/20/soul-work-collage
In this workshop, we will:
– open with a short meditation to tune in and ground ourselves
– go through magazines and cut out images that resonate with us
– choose images from those we’ve cut to create our collage
– finely cut out the selected images
– position and glue the pieces
– take a moment of reflection on our collage
The following supplies are included:
– x-acto knives
– art board
– cutting mats (to share)
You can bring:
– an open mind & creative spirit!
– magazines (optional)
– cutting mat (optional)
– x-acto knife (optional)
You will go home with:
– at least one completed collage work
– knowledge of a new creative process
– a lifted spirit and clearer mind
About Bree Karpavage
Bree is a collage artist, event coordinator and mother of three living in the Santa Cruz Mountains. She uses the creative process of collage as a ritual for empowerment, healing and personal growth using mostly magazine images both vintage and new. She finds it therapeutic to cut and paste, creating images from her soul that she refers to as her “Soul Work”.