- This event has passed.
Yoga4cancer Teacher Training – Certificate Program
February 25 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
* Online Training begins February 25th
* Weekend Intensive in Santa Cruz: April 26-28th
* Register before Feb 1st and save $100
This 45 hr certificate training program is a required introduction for anyone who wish to work with the cancer community or are already working and require specific training. This program has been offered over the past 15 years and has helped over 2,300 compassionate yoga teachers and other health care practitioners to apply facts, science and research to their teaching and support to the cancer community.
– 45 hour training over 10 week period. Includes: 31 hours of distance & online learning and 14 hours of face to face practicum in a Weekend Intensive
– ‘Do it at your own pace’ online study: 5-7 hours of online learning per week including videos, reading, quizzes, webinars, assignments and more.
– Receive a 150 page digital manual including content, research and advice. Printing costs not included. Additional recommended reading: Tari’s Yoga for Cancer book.
– Support from Tari, program mentor and other y4c trained teachers.
– Technical requirements: Computer with high speed internet required.
– Location of the Weekend Intensive is at: Luma Yoga in Santa Cruz, CA
– Accommodation and Travel Suggestions – Please note that all elements of the weekend are mandatory. Please arrange all travel to ensure that you are available for all aspects of the Weekend Intensive. The location of the studio is 0.5 miles from the Greyhound Bus Station in Downtown Santa Cruz, which has service to San Jose/Airport. There are several options of getting to Santa Cruz. Please see here. There are many accommodations are available for range of budgets and preference.
Online Program Commences: February 25, 2019
Weekend Intensive: April 26-28th at Luma Yoga in Santa Cruz
Friday – 2:30pm-6:30pm
Saturday – 12:30-6:30pm
Sunday – 12:30-6:30pm
$995. Register before February 1st and get $100 OFF.