Are you looking for an exciting internship to enhance your marketing, communications, community outreach and business skills? The Downtown Association is looking for you too!
Downtown Santa Cruz is an economic and cultural engine with an entrepreneurial spirit, driving commerce, creativity, and community, while supporting health and connected lifestyles, in one of the worlds most desirable and inviting places year round.
All interns will have an opportunity to work on a variety of different projects, including, but not limited to:
- Event planning (Parade organizing, communications, logistics)
- Social media marketing (content development and management)
- Website maintenance
- Research projects (gathering social data, obtaining info from partnering orgs.)
- Work with City organizations on obtaining event permits
- Communications with Downtown Business owners
- Light office duties: errands
- Common sense
- Willingness to learn
- Professional Demeanor
- Creative problem solving
- Team Player
- Great sense of humor!
- Available to help Downtown Holiday Parade on December 1st, 2018
Event coordination, marketing, communication, design and execution experience, interaction with high-level city officials, organizations and business owners, community service & outreach.
Want to apply? Send you resume and cover letter to email@example.com