Brad C. Brereton supervises the Real Estate and Business practice in the Law Offices of Tenenbaum, Crowley & Brereton. He offers more than 25 years of experience in resolving the legal needs of homeowners, individuals and businesses. Mr. Brereton regularly represents clients in all of the following types of litigation, disputes and transactions:
REAL ESTATE MATTERS
• Real Estate Transaction Disputes
• Predatory Lending Practices and Loan Broker Fraud
• Concealment of Defects in Real Property
• Easement, boundary and neighbor disputes
• Foreclosure defense and advice
• Complex Real Estate Transactions
• Partition Actions, and separation of interests of Joint Owners of Real Property
• Business Tort, Fraud and Negligence Litigation.
• Breach of Contract Disputes, Unfair Business Practices, and Insurance Claims.
• Corporate, Partnership, LLC and Business Formations and Dissolutions
• Asset protection
Mr. Brereton and Tenenbaum, Crowley and Brereton maintain offices in both Santa Cruz County and Santa Clara County. Tenenbaum, Crowley & Brereton provide a full range of civil litigation services and is currently staffed by five attorneys, with additional counsel available for association as needed for particular cases. Mr. Brereton is a senior member of the law office.
The firm provides aggressive representation in pursuing and protecting the client’s financial interests. In all matters the needs, interests, and available resources of the Client are the paramount concerns in determining how a particular matter should be handled.
Brad Brereton is admitted to practice before all the courts of the state of California. He has practiced in all the courts in the San Francisco Bay Area, with a principal focus on the Santa Clara, Santa Cruz and San Benito County Superior Courts. He has also been admitted to practice before the Federal District Courts for the Northern, Central, Eastern, and Southern Districts of California. Brad Brereton has handled appeals and writ proceedings in the California Courts of Appeal as well as the United States Court of Appeal for the Ninth Circuit.
Mr. Brereton is a resident of the City of Santa Cruz and represents clients from both his Santa Cruz and Silicon Valley Offices. He is a 1983 graduate of the University of California, Hastings College of Law.
Please call us at 1-831-429-6391 to schedule an initial consultation and analysis for the proper protection of your rights, business or property.