Upcoming HALLOWEEN EVENTS 2015:
Downtown Trick-or-Treat this year is on Saturday, October 31st from 2-5pm! INFO HERE.
More events throughout October:
Sugar Skulls Workshop
– Friday, October 30th, 4-8pm at the MAH. Info HERE.
The Addams Family, presented by CYT
– Friday, October 30th – November 8th at the Louden Nelson Community Theater. Info HERE.
Halloween Party with Antsy McClain and the Troubadours
– Friday, October 30th, 8pm at the Kuumbwa Jazz. Info HERE.
Spooky Spokesman Halloween Day Bike Ride
– Saturday, October 31st, 8:30am starting at Spokesman Bicycles. Info HERE.
Comicfest (free comic books!)
– Saturday, October 31st, 10am-5pm at Comicopolis. Info HERE.
– Downtown Family Trick-or-Treat from 2-5pm. Pacific Avenue will be closed to cars, and merchants will be handing out treats. Bring the whole family! Info HERE.
No Studio Fees for Costumed Painters
– Saturday, October 31st, 10am – 5pm at Petroglyph Ceramic Lounge. Visit their Facebook page HERE.
21st Annual Freakers Ball
– Saturday, October 31st, 7pm at the Catalyst. Info HERE.
Dia de los Muertos Community Festival
– Museum of Art and History, Sunday, November 1st 2-6pm. Info HERE.