- This event has passed.
Becoming Magic: Creating Sacred Objects for Healing
February 23 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Becoming magic is knowing your true nature and walking into this vision with courage. Learn to create sacred objects to become tools of healing and channels of intentions.
Registration: Must register in advance online at https://www.allhandsworkshops.com/events/2019/2/23/becoming-magic-creating-sacred-objects-for-healing
In this workshop we will:
– identify the multiple strands of emotions that run through you and where they show up in your body
– learn to channel emotions as energy with your body
– create a woven talisman of natural fibers, gems and precious stones that will hold the intentions you open up in this workshop
The following supplies are included:
– strands of natural fibers to weave and braid
– precious gems and stones
Please bring the following with you:
– a journal for note taking
– challenges that haunt you
– an open heart and mind seeking change
You will go home with:
– a sacred object created by you
– tools for managing emotions
– a clearer understanding of intentions as tools for healing
– a stronger vision of your true self
About Ymasumac Marañón
Ymasumac Marañón is a writer, intuitive healer and educational consultant. A driving force in her work is being a bridge between cultures. Her ancestry comes from the Quechua people of Bolivia and pilgrims of New England. She straddles these worlds through her healing and artistic expression. Culture, language and social justice thread throughout her work with strong cords of spiritual energy interlacing her words. She has been a teacher, administrator, published author and international speaker addressing issues from changing perceptions in learning cultures to equity to healing. A couple of projects she’s exploring are exploring the role of emotions to create change how to develop a mindset characterized by humility. In all of the many hats she wears, she is always an artist moved by spirit. She is married with four children.